• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dealership fraud

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

crazykeith

What is the name of your state? MD Hi I bought this used car from a dealership in maryland I was happy with the car at first intil I noticed it had accident damge the front bumper, panel and door had all been replaced. The pant was now all peeling off the ffront panel. I took it back to the dealer and asked him to paint the side for me since I was not told about the accident. He said he wouldnt do anything I would have to pay to fix the problem. Is there any law that if a dealer knows of accident damage he has to tell you about it. Also I noticed somethig else was wrong sao I had my mechanic look at the car and he said my trans moutn was brokem. Well this shuold not have pass inspection so I toolk it backl to the dealer and asked him o fix it he said no not intil his inspector looked at it. Weell he did and said nothing was wrong with it. So I was like ok I was not satisfied so I took it anf got it inspected by someone else and it falied becasue of the broken trans mount and lights being out. Shouldnt the dealer have to pay for this becasue it was sold brokebn. Also shouldnt the deqler and inspector be in trouble for lyinhg and sayniug thr trans mount was ok.

Please help me I dont know if I have a case or not.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">