• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dealership nightmare

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Aj84

I signed a contract with a dealership. I have had the car for 3 months. Almost a month later they tell me we need employment letters. We were already approved for the loan. They didn't mention that after 30 days they had to resubmit the loan. My husbands work took a bit longer to get the letter in. Then the finance guy says that he has to resubmit our loan. Mind you we licensed and plated this car 3 weeks after we signed the contracts. Well we didn't get approved the second time. Now they are telling me they are going to report the car stolen. After 3 months of me having this car and now telling me all this. The bank never even knew about us.

Just Blue

I signed a contract with a dealership. I have had the car for 3 months. Almost a month later they tell me we need employment letters. We were already approved for the loan. They didn't mention that after 30 days they had to resubmit the loan. My husbands work took a bit longer to get the letter in. Then the finance guy says that he has to resubmit our loan. Mind you we licensed and plated this car 3 weeks after we signed the contracts. Well we didn't get approved the second time. Now they are telling me they are going to report the car stolen. After 3 months of me having this car and now telling me all this. The bank never even knew about us.
US Law Only. Please provide the name of your State. Thanks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">