• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

defective furniture

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hildegard

What is the name of your state? FL
We ordered a dining room table and 6 chairs which were delivered to our home yesterday. Upon delivery, I noted several defects and noted them on the delivery form. I then called the store after delivery and was told that a technician would come to repair problems today. Last night, upon further scrutiny, we found numerous defects (more than 20), including those ocurred during shipment as well as those that occured during manufacturing. I called the store today asking for the furniture to be picked up and our money refunded. We feel that this is poor quality and poor workmanship and do not want replacement of these items, nor do we want store credit as we do not have faith in receiving something of quality in the future. We also feel that after spending that much money we should not have to have someone come and try to repair the problems-the furniture should have come in first quality condition. This was all paid in full by credit card which has since been paid off. The store told me that they do not refund money, they try to replace or repair the product. What are our rights?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">