• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Defective real estate bank note

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

venicia marsett

What is the name of your state?
CA
I have a real estate bank note with major bank... that I believe is defective. Because the bank did a bait and switch on the interest rate... I added to the note the following: disagreement with amount owed, disagreement to interest rate, and signed under duress.
Bank took it. I don't want to pay the balance they claim, if I refi or sale. Help.

Souix

venicia marsett said:
What is the name of your state?
CA
I have a real estate bank note with major bank... that I believe is defective. Because the bank did a bait and switch on the interest rate... I added to the note the following: disagreement with amount owed, disagreement to interest rate, and signed under duress.
Bank took it. I don't want to pay the balance they claim, if I refi or sale. Help.

***You may want to post this under the Real Estate section, you would get a better response***

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">