• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Defective Saddle/Poor Craftsmanship

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Catbrew

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

I hired a professional saddle fitter who recommended a saddlemaker in Colorado. The saddle arrived defective and I want a refund. I was told by the Saddle fitter I had a 7 day trial and she would be there for the fitting. She sent an email to pay the saddle company the balance for the saddle that she could not be available for the fitting. I never received an invoice and the saddle shipped more than a week later than promised and the packaging was a mish-mosh of other used packing materials, trash bags, and even someone else's tracings. I was shocked and extremely disappointed how unprofessional and lousey the craftsmanship was for the money I paid. My question is. Do I go ahead and ship the saddle back ASAP or hold on to it for evidence until I get confirmation that my money will be refunded? It is questionable if my saddle falls under their return policy since I was working through one of their dealer's who promised to stand behind the product and that I had a 7 day trial. She has since dropped the ball and left the monkey on my back. I have all email correspondence and photos. Thank you.

Catbrew

Also... I never received an invoice, but have copies of check for deposit and cc transition for balance. Wonder if they are paying taxes?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">