• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Desperate for advise: * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

• Thread starter want to move on
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

want to move on

desperat for opinions* * * * * * * * * * * *

3 years ago I aproched a "friend" and owner of a local ISP, to build me the best computer possable with the almost $4,000 that would fund him with. The aggrement was that if he did this he could keep the remianing portion. It has been 3 years of waiting, waiting, (times 10) in excuces. He finaly around last december had something for me but, in no way met my satisfaction espeacially after the inconvience of waiting nearly a whole three years. Family and friends have very stong emotions and oppions on what I should do, but about this past Febuary I began to ask for my money back. I have still not recieve it, and am promised it back "next week" every time I ask. This has been going on for the past four mounths, and now am seeking legal advice.
PLEASE SOME-ONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">