• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dispute for identical car from toyota

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

munchkin

pennsylvania. the engine in my 2000 celica gts blew up and i just wanted a 2001 exactly like the one i had. toyota said i couldn't have one because they didn't ship them to the us in 2001, however, i found out that they are available. i asked them if they wouldn't give me another one since i was a women and they thought i couldn't drive this car. the man i spoke with just snickered at me. i have spoke with toyota in calf. and they say that if i want to pursue this, i have to take it to arbitration. this has been going on for two weeks and i just need to know if this is worth pursuing or if i should just take them up on a their offer of just getting any other 2001 toyota i want. please help!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">