• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dissasembled my guitar to find structure issues. Anything I can do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pmdaly

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Minnesota

I removed the neck off my fender guitar for the first time since I bought it from guitar center in 1997 and the neck pocket (where the neck of the guitar attaches) is riddled with what seems to be drill holes. It is the resultof extremely reckless guitar techs. I've posted pictures on a popular guitar forum and was met by astonishment. Many said they had never seen anything so bad in their life. My guitar's stabiliy has always been off and it all makes sense now. I feel terrible after finding this. It was supposed to be a top of the line fender guitar. Is there anything I can do legally to make things right?

You Are Guilty

You time for a law suit is long since expired, so have you tried something even crazier - actually going to the store and showing a manager what the problem is? (Given the length of time since purchase, odds are they'll blame you for the damage, but you never know what might happen until you ask).

Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">