• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ditched after 24 years

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wife #4

What is the name of your state?I live in Kentucky. My husband and I have been married 22 years. In 1997 we took out a life insurance policy on my husband. The payment was automatically taken out of our checking account every month. He decided he didn't want to be married anymore last November. He took have the money in the checking account. which by law, he was entitled to. (Joint account) and called me when he was half way to Fla. to tell me what he was doing. To make a long story short. I called the insurance co, and had them send me papers to make the insurance policy irrevokable. I signed both of our names and sent them back. What kind of trouble am I in for signing his name? I cancelled the checking account, and opened another one. The payment is still coming out of now my personal account, since November 04.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">