• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

do they have the right?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mariefefe

What is the name of your state? california,
hi, my truck was repo'd in feb 03 i recieved a letter first week of march saying there were going to sell the truck at a private auction, i did not hear from them until now, june 03 do they have the right by law to wait so long to sell it then come to us for the balance, it has been 15 weeks since i recieved the letter with the date of the private auction, when they were going to sell it, now the letter i got says it was sold in the end on may, do i have any rights, can they wait that long to sell the vehicle.....please help i need some advice........thankyou

B

badtenant

Well Maybe NEXT time you will buy a truck you can Actually AFFORD.

Not anytime soon........a repo is bad for your credit report.

M

mariefefe

very funny

When we purchased the truck my husband was working full time with 4 kids, last year been very ill unable to work, do be so judgemental when you dont know the facts.....

djohnson

That is not that long at all and I think you know that. They have rules and poicies that they must follow also. You will be held responsible for any deficiency.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">