• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Driving teacher driving us crazy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mrtaz1965

My son is 16 years old, we live in Ct. He needs to take drivers education. We signed him up with a drivers training company. The contract states he will get 30 hours of classroom training and 8 hours of driving training in a car. This was signed by us on 5/5/2001. He has received the classroom but still has not received all his road time. they have provided only 2 hours so far. phone calls to the driving teacher results in i will be in contact or when the trainer is ready. it is now sept 17th and my son and about 7 other kids in that class still have not received all their time and my son has lost the opportunity to have a summer job because he was without his license. what can we do?

L

lawrat

You can get a full refund but the summer job thing: let's see, did he have a job already lined up? Did you try to go to another school to mitigate his damages so he would be eligible to take the exam? See where I am going with this?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">