• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

earned money

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mdof4

we live in wisconsin. my daughter was on the high school dance team and we had to work a fund raiser, it was to defray the cost of the girls expenses for the next year. a portion would go to the team. she did not make the team and i feel that amount that is to go to each girl should also be ours.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

mdof4 said:
we live in wisconsin. my daughter was on the high school dance team and we had to work a fund raiser, it was to defray the cost of the girls expenses for the next year. a portion would go to the team. she did not make the team and i feel that amount that is to go to each girl should also be ours.
My response:

Wrong.

The money is for the "team" in general; not for the benefit of any individual member.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">