• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

EBAY suspended our accocun in error,but still charge us $30k ebay fee

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

everhope

My account was suspended due to relation with the other account. My family memeber used my name to register that account.

The other account was suspended due to "feedback manipulation". But it is really not true. All his feedback are coming from other real buyers for doing real transanctions. , and he has kept all copies and invoices for items sold out. ebay told us there is a pattern on our account because people are selling low value item to build up feedback and DSR(detailed seller rating) to help with the selling of high value items. that is rediculous. they don't have any proof nor any reason that we violate their policy. The suspension caused so much inconvenience on our business and quite a few buyers charged back and some others refused to pay. At the same time ebay still charged full fee like $30,000 for all the listings removed.

So basically ebay suspended our accounts by error though we did nothing wrong, at the same time they refused to credit the fee back and still want to charge full fee even for those lists removed. Ebay even sent the messages to all my buyers not to pay, while ebay still charge us all those final value fees and listing fees. That is the case. we really need some professional advice, we are thinking of hiring a lawyer.

JETX

THIS FORUM IS FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT U.S. LAW ONLY
When posting a question, you must include the name of your state!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">