• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Employment Contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hotpepper

What is the name of your state? Missouri

I need help! I was approached by a freind to do sales for her company. We met two times and discussed everything I needed to have in order to work for her (salary, expenses, etc.). Everything was agreed on by both parties and she told me to give two weeks notice at my other job. I gave my notice and she gave me a contract she wrote up that was supposed to contain all the items we agrred on. The contract retracted on five of the items. I have purchased a few items for the business already (which were agreed upon verbally). I never signed the written contract. On the cover letter of the written contract she acknowledged that she changed some of the items we agreed to verbally. She signed and dated the contract. Do I have any rights to take her to court and get back the expenses I incurred? What about my job loss?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">