• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

error in sales contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dolphinsbgl

What is the name of your state? ct.
my wife and i signed a contract to purchase a used truck from a ford dealership,but when i took the truck i looked at the milage and it was different from the milage on the paperwork.iquestioned it because the speedometer looked like it may have been tampered with .i told the dealer that i did not want the car and he said i had to take it that nothing was wrong with the milage.but we had to do all new paperwork reflecting the correct milage.my wife is not here to sign the papers because she is in fla. and i was told to sign her name to the new paperwork.i dont want the truck but can i be sued for returning it or is the contract void because of their mistake on the milage?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">