• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Extended Warranty

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rkhousman

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Massachusetts

I purchased a Lcd TV 3 years ago with an extended warranty, Recently I had to have it serviced and due to problems they decided that the best option was to send me a new TV however the TV they sent me was not comparable so I called them the same day to correct the issues They got back to me the next day and informed me that they would be issuing a check in the amount of the purchase price of the TV. I have recieved the Check however I have been waiting for a month for them to arrange pick up of the TV that they sent me that was unexceptable. I call them atleast once a week and I get nothing but a run around. I have had to store this in my apt and it takes up a great deal of space. I am wondering if I have any legal right to keep the TV or charge them storage and handling due to having to maintain the condition of the box and and ensure that nothing happens to the TV untill they come and get it. I do not run a warehouse nor a storage facility.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">