• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

false documents

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hoticee7419

What is the name of your state? alabama. if a dealer falsified information on an application so that it would get approved, what kind of legal ramifications would fall on the borrower if they supplied the documentation asked for but the dealer changed it to get financing?

K

kclaudio

I've had a similiar issue. When I purched my vehicle the dealer then changed the contract afterward to include insurance worth $2000 that I did not purchase along with changing the % rate from 5% to 14%!! I have been working with the police and States Attorney to try and resolve. By any chance is Ford Motor Credit the company you are dealing with. I think that the financing company should have to verify that they are not accepting false documents/signatures upon receipt of the financing request but I am having a hard time fighting such a large corporation.

H

hoticee7419

false doc.

no it isn't ford motor credit even though i have dealt with them before. good luck. i actually have this problem with a mortgage loan. they ended up making up a name for a company that doesn't even exist and changed my income amount. i didn't know he was doing all of this until it was financed. i had to give him bank statements and proof of income and all so i don't know how he did it. i am just worried that something will fall back on me even though i didn't do it.:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">