• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fcnb dishonesty

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

calliope009

What is the name of your state? pennsylvania

i am curious to know my rights as a consumer in my current situation. i have an eddie bauer credit card through fcnb. last week i received cash advance checks saying that "valued customers" can use these checks. i used one on tuesday. today i get a cryptic e-mail from eddie bauer saying that my account is canceled because the ftc closed fcnb down. eddie bauer said anything posted before 3/13 will be honored. the fcnb site says anything posted after 3/7 will not be honored. this causes me financial strife and inconvenience. eddie bauer said it happened so fast that they only had time to contact customers today. what does this mean for me? i not only have an account balance, but now the new cash advance. how quickly can i be forced to pay off this account since fcnb made a customer/business committment?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">