• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fitness center contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tomtom61

My wife signed up for a fitness center(I warned her !) for 3 years. A few months later she lost her job, she is working again, but had to take a $4 an hour cut in pay and go on night shift. She told them she wanted to quit and she couldn't come during regular hours due to her shift, they said no way. The monthly fee is $30, which puts a big dent in our budget. Is there any way she can get out of this? She was so upset about it, she is threatenening to tell the bank to stop payment, what could happen if she does? Thanks for your help

vrzirn

They will sue you. I believe dire things happen if you stop bank payments except for some exceptional reasons. e.g. you died.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">