• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Forclosure sale - set aside

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

moffett

Hello,

On April 26,2001 the property I live in was sold at a forclosure auction by the mortgage company (bank). I was told that there was 30 days before the sale could be ratafied and I could file to have the sale set aside in the mean time. To my surprise an indivigual came to the oroperty today and identified himself as the new owner and was handing out forms for the other people living in the building to fill out and said he was going to start doing repair work on the building on Monday. Can he do this if the sale has not been ratafied? What are the conditions to have the sale set aside?

Thanks,

Phil

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

moffett said:
Hello,

On April 26,2001 the property I live in was sold at a forclosure auction by the mortgage company (bank). I was told that there was 30 days before the sale could be ratafied and I could file to have the sale set aside in the mean time. To my surprise an indivigual came to the oroperty today and identified himself as the new owner and was handing out forms for the other people living in the building to fill out and said he was going to start doing repair work on the building on Monday. Can he do this if the sale has not been ratafied? What are the conditions to have the sale set aside?

Thanks,

Phil
My response:

I imagine that part of the problem you had, besides not having money to pay your mortgage, was an inability to follow written directions, causing you to lose your property.

As in that instance, you will also not get a response to your question, here, because you obviously can't read, understand, or follow simple directions. When you posted your question, you failed to read the directions in the red writing to tell us your State name - - which is getting you into trouble again. That request is also at the top of this screen, also in red writing.

Therefore, was this an Alabama foreclosure, Alaska foreclosure, Arizona foreclosure, Arkansas foreclosure, California foreclosure, Colorado foreclosure, Connecticut foreclosure, Delaware foreclosure, Washington D.C. foreclosure, Florida foreclosure, Georgia foreclosure, Hawaii foreclosure, Idaho foreclosure, Illinois foreclosure, Indiana foreclosure, Iowa foreclosure, Kansas foreclosure, Kentucky foreclosure, Louisiana foreclosure, Maine foreclosure, Maryland foreclosure, Massachusetts foreclosure, Michigan foreclosure, Minnesota foreclosure, Mississippi foreclosure, Missouri foreclosure, Montana foreclosure, Nebraska foreclosure, Nevada foreclosure, New Hampshire foreclosure, New Jersey foreclosure, New Mexico foreclosure, New York foreclosure, North Carolina foreclosure, North Dakota foreclosure, Ohio foreclosure, Oklahoma foreclosure, Oregon foreclosure, Pennsylvania foreclosure, Rhode Island foreclosure, South Carolina foreclosure, South Dakota foreclosure, Tennessee foreclosure, Texas foreclosure, Utah foreclosure, Vermont foreclosure, Virginia foreclosure, Washington foreclosure, West Virginia foreclosure, Wisconsin foreclosure, or Wyoming foreclosure ?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">