• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ford van

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LMTZ

What is the name of your state? Florida
fyi
I had to go to the State attorney's office to get my van back. the repair shop would not return it to me, because my son who is 21 had some work done, and did not pay for the repairs. i paid for my repairs. it took me over a year before i could get it back, and now it is completly trashed.

HomeGuru

LMTZ said:
What is the name of your state? Florida
fyi
I had to go to the State attorney's office to get my van back. the repair shop would not return it to me, because my son who is 21 had some work done, and did not pay for the repairs. i paid for my repairs. it took me over a year before i could get it back, and now it is completly trashed.
**A: thanks for your post. What are the condition of your other vehicles?

L

LMTZ

condition of other car

his car was returned to him pretty much the same way he sent it. it was a little dirty, but not trashed. my son did not pay him, because he said he could have the car back to him fixed in two days, two days turned in over five weeks. my son lost his job because he had no way to get to work. he expalined this to him, and he said that it was fine. my son told him, that as soon as he got another job, that he would get this guy paid. but when he moved from one county, to another with my van in tow, we never heard from him again until this past monday. he would never return our phone calls, and i did not know where he took my van. we would leave messages with his wife, who claimed she had no ideal what was going on, so i called the cops. he said he put a lein on my van because my son owed him money. that is when i went to the state attorney's office. he returned the van the next night, but it was already trashed. i tried to be patient, because he was the family mechanic, and he did a good job. he has been doing work for us for almost four years. any time we needed him, he came. but that is when he was working in a garage out of his home. when he went into a partnership with another guy, and opened a a garage, is when things started to go bad.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">