• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

foreclosure of owner held mortgage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

brandx2558

What is the name of your state? ny
i now hold an owner held mortgage i would like to forclose on the property The buyer is in defult for the following reasons no payment on mortgage for 60 days 2 years of back taxes due does not carry insurance on property what are the proper forms to file so i can foreclose on this property what is the proper proceedure to follow

HomeGuru

brandx2558 said:
What is the name of your state? ny
i now hold an owner held mortgage i would like to forclose on the property The buyer is in defult for the following reasons no payment on mortgage for 60 days 2 years of back taxes due does not carry insurance on property what are the proper forms to file so i can foreclose on this property what is the proper proceedure to follow

**A: your best course of action would be to hire an attorney to file the foreclosure.

B

brandx2558

:( problem is they want $2000-$7000 plus court filing fees husband has had a stroke and we live on a very limited income

HomeGuru

Start making calls and getting more estimates. This should be a slam dunk foreclosure action that should not cost so much.
Maybe even check with some paralegal firms that could prepare all the docs for you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">