• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Forge Signature For Loan

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

fretboard5

Yesterday I found out that one of my siblings yesterday forge my signature for a loan... Do I have to pay? Here is the whole story..

My sibling back in August ask for my signature to make an application for a student loan... I agree to it! (Believe it or not) The application said $8000 for 5 year term. We never heard back from the loan co.telling us if it was approved... Well Late Sept/Early October my sibling gets a loan! He tells me that I'm not involved that he needs my id and paycheck stub (I should of known better) We'll for the past two months.... I have been getting calls from a loan company asking for payment! yesterday I finally talk to someone and they said the loan terms were the following: $11600 - 15 year term at 12/25% - I never signed this loan... I'm the co-borrower and my younger sibling is the primary borrower... Now the are asking for payment. I have asked the loan company for the loan papers... I NEVER SIGNED NOR DID MY YOUNGER SIBLING... What can we do? The only thing I signed was an application.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">