• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Forged use of ff miles on a Major Airline

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

falcon10

Invasion of privacy & Forged use of ff miles on a Major Airline

My soon to be ex (we are in the divorce process) had forged my signature and used up my 100.000 miles with the cooperation of an airline agent who is a relative of my in laws.

This agent previously had given out my travel info in a deceptive way to my spouse which was the start of whole family fire which brought us to the edge of divorce, in the first place.

Do I have a case against this major carrier?

Last edited:

HomeGuru

falcon10 said:
What is the name of your state? Unauthorized use of ff miles on a Major Airline Unauthorized use of ff miles on a Major Airline OR
My soon to be ex (we are in the divorce process) had forged my signature and used up my 100.000 miles with the cooperation of an airline agent. Do I have a good case against this major carrier?
**A: of course not. Your wife is the guilty party. And you have not stated the complete story.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">