• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fraud

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lsamataro

i sent an international money order from nh, my home state, to france, to a woman named angela curtis who owns astro-group.com for an astrological chart. i haven't received the reading and she won't return any of my letters. it cost $28 for the money order and the reading. i would appreciate any sollution. thank you

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

lsamataro said:
i sent an international money order from nh, my home state, to france, to a woman named angela curtis who owns astro-group.com for an astrological chart. i haven't received the reading and she won't return any of my letters. it cost $28 for the money order and the reading. i would appreciate any sollution. thank you
My response:

If you had 1 wish you would choose to :

The more precise you are below about what you want me to look into, the more I will be able to target what you are really concerned with and the more to-the-point and useful the answers I will give you will be.

1. Meet the love of my life

2. Get rid of my money problems

3. Get back with an ex-partner

4. Get some extra cash

5. Move to more pleasant surroundings (house, flat)

6. Date the person I'm interested in

7. Improve things on the work front

8. Solve my relationship problems with my partner

9. Be lucky at games and lotteries

10. Discover if my current partner is really the one for me

11. Solve my family problems

12. Find direction in life

13. Be successful at school and exams

14. Get my money back

15. Stop ordering things from the Internet because I know I will be cheated

16. Forget about the money I sent this cheat because I can't afford an international lawsuit

17. And, she knows that !

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">