• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is it fraud?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mb45

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY

My personal trainer at the time said she would give me 5 sessions instead of the 4. A few (1 -2) before she quit (I found out just before from someone else) she reiterated that she would still give me the extra session. My new trainer said that they did not expire. At the time of expiration they called and asked if I would like to sign up again. When I went there and asked who called and about what no one knew anything about it. When I the checked with the person in charge of PT he had no record of any sessions.

It was a verbal agreement which enticed me to sign what I thought was the credit card approval (signature) slip. I felt that I could (should) trust her as she was my personal trainer at that time. I guess that she will deny everything if questioned even though she no longer works there.

Guess no one can be trusted now a days.

BL

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY

My personal trainer at the time said she would give me 5 sessions instead of the 4. A few (1 -2) before she quit (I found out just before from someone else) she reiterated that she would still give me the extra session. My new trainer said that they did not expire. At the time of expiration they called and asked if I would like to sign up again. When I went there and asked who called and about what no one knew anything about it. When I the checked with the person in charge of PT he had no record of any sessions.

It was a verbal agreement which enticed me to sign what I thought was the credit card approval (signature) slip. I felt that I could (should) trust her as she was my personal trainer at that time. I guess that she will deny everything if questioned even though she no longer works there.

Guess no one can be trusted now a days.
Small claims for the sessions you were denied under contract.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">