• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fraudelent Internet practices

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

ivanmo

I recently purchased a used car in Florida. Before going to the dealer, I visited their website and found the car I wanted advertised for a specific price. Once I visited the dealer, I asked for te car I had seen advertised, but was told that the "internet-special" had been sold. However, I was told that there was another exact model for a higher price. Against my better judgement, I ended up buying this car only to find out two days later that it was the exact same car that had been posted on the dealer's web-site! Needless to say, I feel completely taken advantage of and want to return the car back. I have contacted the dealer, but keep getting the run-a-round. In fact, I have been told that because I signed a "bindind contract" exempt from the cooling-off rule, I have no legal recourse to return the car. What can I do? Are there any laws that will allow me to return the car as a result of this fraudelent business practice? Where else can I turn for help?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">