• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

funeral home mess up

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Lana Buford

My mother recently died, she had given me a gown i had made for her when i was a child. she was wearing the gown when she passed away. The funeral home was informed that this gown was to be returned to me. but they cremated her with the gown on. they returned the price of the cremation, do I have grounds to sue?

HomeGuru

WOW, amazing, Grace.
Two peas in a pod.
What are the odds that 2 attorneys would agree to something?
A waste is a terrible thing to mind.

L

Lana Buford

My sister excepted the return of the cremation fee's ,she had paid for the cremation not me so the check had to be issued in her name. the president of the company called me to apoligize and sent me aletter saying he was very sorry for the awful mistake and injustice that i had to go thru, I never excepted that check. he has also called me and ask me if I had gotten the check I told him no, he ask was there anything he could do for me? I have the letter with my name with the apology to me not my sister,

L

Lana Buford

Even tho the gown was given to me? and I did not recieve the check and have been going thru total mental stress over this he never talked to my sister about it he talked to me It was What my mother left me she did not leave it to my sister. The letter He sent was in regards to what happened to me not her I live a seperate life from my sister we are not the same persom family or not.When he wrote a letter apoogizeing to me then he need's to settle with me, he has settled with her.

L

Lana Buford

you were all wrong!!

The Funeral home settled with me today!! I got the amount I ask for and I donated it to cancer research! I wasn't out for a profit for myself But they messed up and They knew it! Now maybe The money donated will help in finding a cure for the horrific disese cancer!! Thank you all for your help

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">