• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

G.E. Scam

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

my1sthome

What is the name of your state? TX

Just wanted to let everyone know that G.E. is offering rebates on dishwashers and other appliances that were recalled by G.E. I had to have my dishwasher replaced and as an incentive to buy new G.E. products, G.E. is offering anywhere from $75-$125 rebate. I never received my rebate check. After several months (after I submitted my receipt for my dishwasher), I called G.E. and they said they never received it. (I have since heard that big dollar rebates are nothing but a scam to get you to buy a company's products). Per G.E., I faxed over my form and receipt to G.E. since they said they didn't receive the original. After I faxed it over, I called and they told me I have to have the original for them to pay me my rebate check. And since they have the original, that means no check.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">