• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

g.o.a.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

zcarpilot

What is the name of your state?texas

I own a locksmith co. We opened a guys car and he refused to pay. The driver called the police. Now what? What can we do when someone calls and requests our services, then when we get there, they are gone, or they are already in their house. The jerks don't bother to call and cancel. They don't answer their phone. We always get a return call number. Sometimes when they do call to cancel, we are only minutes away. We can't always get a credit card up front to get paid in advance. They don't understand its like calling a washing machine repair man, if he doesnt find anything wrong, he still gets his trip charge paid.

I havent' really looked into the matter, but now with the price of gas, I would like to get paid more on these cases.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">