• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Get out of Car Purchase ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

blackdog10

Ok, I had the worst car buying experience of my life. I will never go to a dealer alone again ! I have been miserable since and has occupied my life. Enough whinning ! I think someone was watching over me though. Very interesting situation let me know what you think please I am open to suggestions:

Purchased car Sat 9-1-01. There is a hold on my credit to provide additional proff before completing any credit requests. Well I did not provide the proof and now the Finance company is calling. If I do not provide sufficient information then the contract can fall into cancellation because they cannot get approval and I have to return the vehicle.. Am I right ? I hate to squirm out but...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">