• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Gold's Gym

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Teeeecher

I joined Gold's Gym in Chantilly, Virginia on 12/29/15 and was told I had 30 days to cancel if not satisfied. I am not satisfied, but when I tried to cancel I was told I should have met with a personal trainer, and have used the gym at least eight times. None of this was told to me when I signed the contract, nor is it stated in the contract. I believe this is fraud, as they lied by omission. What legal recourse do I have? Do you have any suggestions as what I can do to get out of the contract, as I am within the first 30 days?

Proserpina

I joined Gold's Gym in Chantilly, Virginia on 12/29/15 and was told I had 30 days to cancel if not satisfied. I am not satisfied, but when I tried to cancel I was told I should have met with a personal trainer, and have used the gym at least eight times. None of this was told to me when I signed the contract, nor is it stated in the contract. I believe this is fraud, as they lied by omission. What legal recourse do I have? Do you have any suggestions as what I can do to get out of the contract, as I am within the first 30 days?
Perhaps providing a link to the actual contract you signed would be helpful?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">