• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Golf cart repaired without consent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

slathoms

Iowa. last year i purchased a used golf cart. it did not run well. 3 times it was in for repair, but was not fixed. the next time the dealer gave me a loaner. each time i called over the next 9+ months to inquire about it i was told it wasn't fixed and when i asked how much it would cost he said, don't worry, i'll make it right with you. today he come to my home and took back the loaner. when i went to the shop he told me the bill was $950 and i only paid $1000 for it originally. he would not give me back the golf cart w/o paying the bill.

do i have to pay the bill since i wasn't given an estimate and did not approve of this amount in repair costs? can i get my golf cart back w/o paying this?

L

lawrat

http://www.attorneypages.com or take him to small claims.

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">