• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Got swindled by travel club

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

a_lawinger

What is the name of your state? MN

I signed up for a travel club here in Minnesota and now I call the company and the no one answers the phone.

I have a couple of questions
First, how do I know if they are trying to go out of buisness or trying to file bankrupcy?

What can I do if they are filing for bankrupcy?

What can I do if they are just trying to shut down?

The company is Sun World Vacations but found out too late that this company is listed as Sun Country Travel on the BBB site!

HomeGuru

a_lawinger said:
What is the name of your state? MN

I signed up for a travel club here in Minnesota and now I call the company and the no one answers the phone.

I have a couple of questions
First, how do I know if they are trying to go out of buisness or trying to file bankrupcy?

What can I do if they are filing for bankrupcy?

What can I do if they are just trying to shut down?

The company is Sun World Vacations but found out too late that this company is listed as Sun Country Travel on the BBB site!
**A: if you used a credit card, dispute the charge. Also contact your state consumer protection and attorney general offices.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">