• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

the guy who it me car ins almost got me arrested

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

shirley22

Hi everyone here is my problem. I was in a auto accident and the other person was charged anyhow my car ins people have been really nice but yet really stupid. I have been trying for over four months to get my car settled. Will I get a call the other day from this guy at my ins company saying he was going to send me a tital for my car and needed me to sign it. The car was destroyed during the wreck a big loss for me :( Anyway there are mediacl bill in this matter becasue my passenger broke 21 bones and I have a twisted lower lumbar and I'm going paralized in my left side I'm praying just parts not my whole left leg. Anyhow The ins company of the guy whi hit us has done nothing but play games that agreed with my lawyer over a rental car and it's in writing. Will when I took the car back I almost got arrest becasue the car place had a fit and called the police and wanted me to pay this out rages bill that I was told I'm not responsible for. I have sense then been turned in to collections the ins company my ins company steped in and said they would pay it to keep my credit ok and get the money from the guys ins company Nataion wide. I have sense the wreck been turned into collections for medical bills and my aunt. My car is still at the towe yard it was taken to from the accident. I am being threatend to be sued from not paying these medical bills and the car rental. Nationwide send us a letter saying they take 100% liability and gave me ins info to give to doctors hospital etc to be paid and nothing has been paid my lawyer is lazy. I need surgery and no one will take me because they have found out Nation wide has not yet paid anything I have one good doctor who is taking a letter of protection. I'm about to be sued and the driver who hit us was charged and I have filed a complante with the state which done me no good. Can anyone help everytime I hear from these credit people they are really putting me on trial nation wide will not tlak to us they hang up on us and my lawyer. I'm sick of the threats and being accused over the phone from these people It's like I'm on trial in my own home. Please help anyone? I have so much more to this story but not enough room please leave a message here or my email [email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">