• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Have Warranty on Engine. Parts/Labor Machanic will no langer fix

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ernesto123

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CHICAGO, ILLINOIS.

Consumer's Ernesto Alcantar: Complaint agents Anointed Hands Mobile 1 Tech 239 West 162nd Street South Holland, IL 60473. On Sept. 14 2009 I went to a car shop, Anointed Hands, My car needed a motor. So I told them that my car is not working. Told me we can pick up the car and we can check the problem. It end up that you I need a motor. The motor we are going to put in the car will have 6-mounths of warranty. On parts and labor, will tack 1 week to fix. On Sept. 21 I got my car, made a payment of 1100.00. I got my car. the next day my Antifreeze was leaking called Anointed Hands Mobile 1 tech talked to Mr. Rafael told him the problem, told me to bring the car to look at it, so I did. On Sept. 22 I took the car in Mr. PJ) Anointed Hands Mobile 1 Tech/Rafael Employee was absorving the car and doing a Prasher Test to the car to find the leak. He was unsuccessful, told me to keep an eye on it And Mr. PJ put more Antifreeze in the car. Gave me the key I went home. I went to work the next day, hade no problem. On the 6 day Sept 28th my car was marking Antifreeze Tank Symbol, and engine light on my dash bored. I called Rafael to let him know again. Rafael told me to bring the car so I did. PJ was looking into it, and the car was having a Miss Fire, so he was swaping the Sparkplugs and he still didn't know Antifreeze leak. He was unable to find the leak. So he go's and puts more Antifreeze into the tank of the car, and gave me the keys and told me everything is good payd $120. 2 week later Oct. 6 my car was marking the Antifreeze Tank Symbol and the engine light on my dash bored again. I called Rafael to let him now, he cant look at the car right now but bring it in the weekend, But I couldn't I hade to work that weekend. So this time I went to another Car Shop to get an exam to find out about the Antifreeze. Firestone Complete Auto Halsted Street Homewood, IL on Oct. 14 we have to do a Presser Test will cost you $25.00 to find the leak of your Antifreeze. So they did the test and found out the Antifreeze is going into the oil in side your motor. You are going to have to replace the Intake Manifold Gaskets your Thermostat and etc. It will coast you $1,040.44 to do the job. I told them to give me paperwork of the problem. That same day I went to Anointed Hands Mobile 1 tech talked to Rafael and PJ to let them now the problem. So it end up that was the problem, so went to fix it at no charge do to it was a problem in the engine, but it will tack a week or so to finish. On Oct 20 I went to the shop, told me need more time because we had other cars to fix as well. I told them how much more time 1 more week. It was Ok, but you know that I need a car for work, But we don't give rent cars for our clients sorry. Nov.3 I got my car Back, and told me that we have replaced the gasket, but not Thermostat. You are still having a Miss Fire still, and that you might have to change the Head Modeal that makes the sporkplug respond. I told them OK wen can you put the Modeal . PJ told me to bye it come back tomorrow, and we can put it on for you for free. OK i'll do that. On Nov.4 He put the Modual on for me ,and the car was running good.On Nov 18 My Antifreeze was still leaking my car was over heating,and my car will shut down in the middle of the street with my kids in it on my way home. I called Rafael told him what hapend and as well PJ. They came and picked up my car the next day. We have to tack the back Head out, and found out that the head itself was not good. We have to tack it to another shop in to fix it. Dec 1 got my car back everything good but my car was blowing thick blue smock told me it will go away in time. 1 week later Dec.11 Im still having problem. Went to a car shop next to home told me have problem with other head in car is heating up and your heater is blowing cooled air, lots of blue smock. Called Rafael took car back he fix the other head. Got my car Dec 24 car now shacks back and forth. He will not fix the car. Still Warranty

divona2000

Please Edit.
Way too many words, nobody is going to read all of that.
Write just the facts.
Leave white space (paragraphs).
Best to remove real names, use Car Shop A, Shop B...

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
No need divona - this one's easy.

OP needs to sue the bad guy in small claims court.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">