• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hawaii Honeymoon/Marriage Botched !!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

texil1120

Marriage performed in Honolulu, O'ahu. I had several phone conversations and e-mails to make things clear before arriving. Most important for us was to have photos and video of the wedding.
Merchant claims photographer did not show- only told me after the ceremony, not giving me a chance to pursue other options. Someone videotaped everything. Merchant told me because of everything that happened, would mail video. Never received video.
Merchant will not answer my calls. We have NOTHING to share with our children or family of this event. I purchased several things for photos. There's more involved but would like to be reimbursed for cost of wedding and aggravation...

L

loku

Wedding pictures

If you can prove that you made it clear that the photos and video were most important, then the merchant breached the contract by not delivering the photos and video, and you are entitled to damages for the breach. Unfortunately, you probably would have to sue in Hawaii because that is where the merchant is.

T

texil1120

Hawaii Honeymoon...

Thank you for your response!
In order to sue in Hawaii, do I have to appear there or can I submit the paperwork from Illinois?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">