• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

health club signed contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jeslev

colorado: i signed an 18 month contact @ health club, but don't go anymore & am getting pressured to pay because i "signed the contact". How can I get out of it-my income ($6.70/hr) doesn't leave me much leeway; used to pay monthly when I was going (2 months back); still have 14 months left on contract.

J

jeslev

I am 33 yrs old & liable. I only went for 21/2 mos. then had an on the job injury & have been recuperating & have not been able to go..am better but no longer interested in working out. Any ideas??

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Sorry, you're on the hook.

Your injury is not their concern or problem. All they know, or care about, is that you signed their contract. They are ready, willing and able to perform their end of the bargain by making their facilities available to you.

In short, your injury does not nullify or void the contract.

IAAL

J

jeslev

thank you for your help..your answer makes sense & is what I thought the bottom line might be anyway.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">