• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help..Auto detailer messed up

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

ags

My boyfriend and I have a new SUV 5 months old. We took it to a detailer that we found in the yellow pages to get some water spots off which they said would be " no problem" and that the process would not hurt the clear coat or paint because my boyfriend was very concerned about it. Bottom line is they scratched up the right side of our car and the top of the side plastic panel and right rear bumper with what ever product or tool they used. And when we went back to see what they can do they first denied any problem, then stated that the scratching was normal process. They denied any involvement with the scuffing along the side panel or bumper and said we probably put them there. Basiscally what are my options here. A new bumper and side panel is worth $160 not including labor to redetail about $100 and new right key hole or repaint now that it is a totally different color then the car I don't know. Please help.
Ags

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">