• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help Please!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kismit123

I need to know if anything can happen to me because of this..... First of all let me state that I am not authorized to sign the contract that I did. I also was not told what I was signing. The reason that I signed it is because it was brought by the delivery guy that brings that delivery slip and he didn’t say anything when I signed the paper. My position in the company is high but not enough to make that type of decisions. My boss refused to pay for the service and told them to stop bringing the items. They say we breached the contract but my boss says no. They are threatening to take us to court. Do they have any case??? Can they do anything?? Can they sue me instead of the company??? :eek: I am so stressed can someone give me some answers???

BL

I need to know if anything can happen to me because of this..... First of all let me state that I am not authorized to sign the contract that I did. I also was not told what I was signing. The reason that I signed it is because it was brought by the delivery guy that brings that delivery slip and he didn’t say anything when I signed the paper. My position in the company is high but not enough to make that type of decisions. My boss refused to pay for the service and told them to stop bringing the items. They say we breached the contract but my boss says no. They are threatening to take us to court. Do they have any case??? Can they do anything?? Can they sue me instead of the company??? :eek: I am so stressed can someone give me some answers???
Dear stressed . What is the name of your State ? ( US Law Only )

Dear stressed. You need to give details as we are trying our best to find the member who is hiding the FA crystal ball.

Last edited:

Hot Topic

There is no obligation to tell you what you're signing for. If your boss wants you to refuse to sign for packages, or one in particular, he should inform you in advance.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">