• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help Please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

blueeyes26

state is kansas
i was helping out a friend and she needed a car she couldnt get a loan herself there for i borrowed the money and titled the car in my name. she was to pay me the cost each month for the insurance and the car and she didnt do either. i called 7-12-01 to see about how the car was and then i found out she had taken it to a shop to have some work done on it. that was the first i know of it. i called the place she took it and asked about the car. i asked what kind of shape the car was and the guy i talked to said it was fine and eveery thing was good. what i was goin to do was pick up the car and pay for the work. i tooked guy that it would be about a3-4 hour drive for me to get there and that i would leave at 10am. i arrived there at 1pm. i found the car was in every bad shape and that there was no way it would make it back to where i had to go. then again i reminded the guy that i had asked him about the shape of the car and that he had told me it was in good shape tires and all. i had also asked hime to change oilw hwich he never did. i asked how long the car had been there he said since may 15,2001. after lookin the car over and him at that time sayin it was nothin but a piec of ****. him words. i told him that i had not given promission for work to be done and i would not pay for it. he said the car would have to saty there. i said i will send you the title and then told him that i need a address to send it to. he gave me a card with it on it. what should i do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">