• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help! Product doesn't work as promised!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

halfast

What is the name of your state? Texas

I purchased a remote control lawn mower out of Florida for my handicap father and I was promised to have the mower with in 6 weeks. After the 6 weeks have passed he said that they were upgrading the brain that controls the mower and that he needed another couple weeks. So, I said o.k. well 2 weeks passed and more excuses why it wasn't ready. This happened for about 2 more weeks then finally the mower came and it would only turn circles. Talked to company and they said that if I would send it back they would fix the brain and send it back once it was tested and fixed. Brain for the mower showed up week later and worked for 5 mins and stopped working. When you try to turn the remote off the mower starts itself (major saftey issues.) I then called the owner of the company in Florida to see if I could get my money back since it didn't work and he said sure I will give you 65% of your money back do to my time and trouble.

Is there anything that I can do to get a full refund of a product that has never worked and that has so many saftey issues?

Thanks for any Legal help,
Tad

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">