• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help...used truck harrasment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

babyrat

What is the name of your state? New Mexico

I bought a used truck ford f150 xlt v8 ...for 18999 and was financed at 15.75....although was told at 14....but that was my fault...signed the contract and all....first time buyer mistakes....but now ...the guy who sold it came the 2 day later saying i wasnt making enough to pay for the truck and he was taking it back. That i had lied but i showed him proof...with the paystub. On the contract states that they had sold me a v6 and not the v8 . but the other details are correct about the truck except the engine as i mentioned. so 2 days later he comes to my house 60 miles away to ask for the truck that he came for it..i said no.... The next day he comes again saying he needed to take it back. I said No...i told him i was going to tell someone higher than him about this .he said " they are corrupted anyhow"
2 days later he came again......asking for the truck.

What do i do?...contract is signed....

thx for listening...and helping

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">