• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help wanted! How to fight Welcome Finance.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

irn_bru_yum

I had taken out a vehicle loan with welcome finance in 2007. After taking car home and reading contract thoroughly I feel I was missold the loan. I contacted welcome finance a day later wishing to cancel my contract. I was told that I was within my statutory rights and was able to cancel and wouldnt be eligable for any more payments to them. I was willing to let them keep my deposit of my car and cash so long as I could terminate the loan. I was promised that if I handed the car back that I could terminate the loan. However when I handed the car back I was told that I legally can not cancel the contract but they still let me! Since then they have increased the interest, added admin fees, arrested my wages, bombarded me with phone calls. Even though I handed the car backafter 8 days! They still have my deposit and old car. Soon after I handed it back they sold it on. They insist I should pay for the car and for the loan AND interest. Am I entitled to help as my credit is shot.

Ive tried trading standards, citizens advice, scotish law society adn independant lawyers.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">