• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hotel Problem

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hadasha

What is the name of your state?
Maryland

A hotel was booked in June 2002 for a function August 2003. Contract signed and deposit given. Two months before the funtion hotel states it has overbooked and cannot host function. What can be done. What are my rights? Need help now.

HomeGuru

Hadasha said:
What is the name of your state?
Maryland

A hotel was booked in June 2002 for a function August 2003. Contract signed and deposit given. Two months before the funtion hotel states it has overbooked and cannot host function. What can be done. What are my rights? Need help now.
**A: what does your contract state?

H

Hadasha

I don't understand what you mean? What does it state. Do you mean Acceptance?

H

Hadasha

Yes, I have a written contract. It sounds to me as long as I have a written contract they must honor the contract.

H

Hadasha

My last post was a question. They must honor the contract?

H

Hadasha

Thank you so much for responding. I found that they must honor the contract. I was also reminded the importance of reading, reading, reading and understanding before signing. In this case, I am so thankful, "we" won! The reunion will go on as planned for less!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">