• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How Can I do this?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

HeatherRanft

Hi again, I didn't get an answer to my post titled "Contract Between Friends" but I think, through research, I've gotten the answer that I needed. Now my question is this, What steps do I need to take to retrieve my vehicle? The contract was clearly breached on several occassions, including the most current, and the contract clearly states the recourse that will be taken, retrieval of the vehicle. How do I do that? Do I pay off the loan first? Are there companies that I can pay a fee to have the car recovered for me? Can I just send someone to get the car, and if they refuse to turn it over, or hide it, at that point can I report the car stolen? Or do I have to go to court and have a judge officially determine that the contract was breached? Thanks in advance for any suggestions on this matter.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">