• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How can I get out of a purchase

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

drgmta

What is the name of your state? I live in Kansas and we had purchased an electrolux vaccum and a kirby vaccum, we have never used either one of them, we told the salesmen that we were trying to get a consolidated loan/refinance on our home and that we would be able to do that, as it turned out, our loan didn't go through and now they have turned us over to collection for both companies, I have never used either vaccum, can't we return them?
Sincerely,
Debra Huggins

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

drgmta said:
What is the name of your state? I live in Kansas and we had purchased an electrolux vaccum and a kirby vaccum, we have never used either one of them, we told the salesmen that we were trying to get a consolidated loan/refinance on our home and that we would be able to do that, as it turned out, our loan didn't go through and now they have turned us over to collection for both companies, I have never used either vaccum, can't we return them?
Sincerely,
Debra Huggins

My response:

1. How long ago did you purchase EACH vacuum? What were the dates?

2. Were these "door-to-door" sales; i.e., "Home Solicitations"?

3. Why do you need two vacuums?

IAAL

D

drgmta

I honestly do not have a reason except that I told the Kirby salesmen(which took our old kirby) that I really wasn't interested, but they just kept pushing me into it. The Electrolux was brought to me in April and the Kirby was in May 2003. Both were door to door sales. Kirby salesmen showed up about 9pm and I didn't want to be mean so I just said yes, but as I said I've never used any of them because I had told both Electrolux and Kirby that the only way we'd be able to afford them is if we get the loan on our home, I've never been or felt pressure like these people put on me. Thanks for answering my question. Deb:confused:

D

drgmta

ISSUES?????

nooyorkah2 said:
I dont see what your problem is???????

You have two of the BEST vacuums on the market, Kirby & and electrolux last for decades....

You were NOT swindled, or sold inferior goods, you just couldn't say NO to them, thats all.

Those vaccums will probably outlast most marriages. Good luck!
My problem is people like you, do you not have anything better to do than to JUMP into others' questions' and answers'??
And since you are OBVIOUSLY into vaccums' go to Ebay they'll sell ya one, as for me I DO NOT like dealing with NASTY, UGLY PEOPLE LIKE YOU, YOU HAVE ISSUES!!!! LET'S HOPE THAT YOU HAVE A GOOD DOCTOR AND VACCUM.

HomeGuru

Ignore nooyorkah2 because like a good vacuum, he sucks.
He is really happyroach, the forum troll who has limited knowledge of anything, if that.

D

drgmta

Thanks

HomeGuru said:
Ignore nooyorkah2 because like a good vacuum, he sucks.
He is really happyroach, the forum troll who has limited knowledge of anything, if that.
Thanks! I am very glad to know that there are others' out there that agrees with me and for being nice, I appreciate the kindness you have showed:) Deb

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">