• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How do I get out of my contract.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

femdrum

I'm from ga. Anyway I brought a new moblie home about a year ago.First we had trouble with the place we purchased it from because they knew we were in a rush to move in and they said we could be moved in by a certain time.And when we had to move in they didn't hook up the water or power for 3 weeks. My husband has a heart conition and his mom has diabetes. So it made life real hard on us. Then we found
out the lady who sold it to us. Made up fake W2 forms for me that I didn't know about and then added $3,000 on our financing for funture we didn't get. Then we had trouble with the finance company. because I have this in my and his mothers name. They said in a year we could drop off my name and just have hers on it. But after a year they said we couldn't do that anymore. Than we had trouble with them because they called my work and told them a bunch of lies. And got money from them without me knowing for my insurence. What I want is to just get out of this it's been a nightmare form day one. The moblie home is on rented property so I heard it was consitered personal property. What can I do besides selling it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">