• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how to get out of sihned contract and court date with peachtree settlements bad offer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

brendan2009

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? md

recently I signed off two off my structured settlement payments to a company that buys the payemnets for a cash amount but they gave a bad deal and when I tyied to cancel they dont respond or offer the amount that I had requested. how can I cancel this deal. I caled the company many times and they came to cncel but the court has not recieved anything and it seems like they are giving me a run around. Plus they schedule a court date in a location far away. Please what can i do? thank you brendan butlerWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? marylandWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

ecmst12

You signed a contract with them, so if there's nothing in the contract that allows for cancellation, you can't cancel unless they agree to it.

Of COURSE you got a bad deal. What were you expecting?

racer72

I know someone that sold a $250,000 settlement to Peachtree for $35,000, the person could not wait 18 months for the one time payout. The 35 grand was gone in less than a month and 18 months later she was howling about being ripped off.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">