• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How Long Am I Required to Wait?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cactusflyer

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? AZ

I had work done on my vehicle on March 29th. I picked up the car that day and the mechanic had no invoice prepared. He said he'd get the information to me the next day. I never heard from him. I called last Friday and he returned my call this past Monday, April 5th, saying he still had no bill for me but that he'd have it by the end of that day. I still haven't heard from him.

How long do I legally have to pursue this guy to get him to tell me what I owe him for work he did on my car?

JETX

How long do I legally have to pursue this guy to get him to tell me what I owe him for work he did on my car?
You don't have to pursue him at all. Assuming you have the vehicle already, it would be up to him to present YOU with an invoice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">